Mira Supercolour Fine Grain Grout Joints 2-10mm -Light Grey 114 - 5kg
Flexible, waterproof, colourfast, anti mould tile grout for joints 2-10 mm wide in facings of ceramic, porcelain, quarry tiles, natural stone & terracotta etc.
Grout for joints 2-10 mm wide in facings of ceramic, clinker, natural stone tiles gres (stone ware) etc.
- Water Repellent
- Frost Resistant
- Contains light resistant pigmentsfor horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Easy to Maintain
- Very Dense
- High Resistance to Contamination
- High Resistance to Fungicides
Cement based, polymer strengthened grout for floor and wall, inside and outside, in wet and dry rooms
- Flexible floor and wall grout in lightfast colours
- No risk for discolouring
- Special applicable for wet rooms and intensive care
- Special applicable for non – absorbing tiles
- Secure uniform hardening on non – uniform tile quality
Supercolour gives a more dense and compact joint with minimal risk for bacteria penetration. The grout resists intensive cleaning without giving colour rub-off effect and can though be special recommended to wetrooms.
supercolour is a dry product, which can be used after mixing with water. The grout is easy to work with and the joint is easily filled. supercolour is supplied in many fastlight colours. See colour card.
Cement based, polymer strengthened, quick hardening, flexible, frostsafe and waterfirm grout in powder form.
- For grouting of tiles/ceramic clinker on floor and walls, indoor and outdoor, in wet and dry areas.
- The risk for bacteria penetration by capillary absorption in the dense and compact grout is minimal.
- The joint withstands hard loading and intensive cleaning. supecolour is therefore very applicable in all wetrooms.
- Joint width 2 – 10mm.
- supercolour can be applied to all types of ceramic tiles and natural stones, special applicable for low absorbing and non – sucking tiles.
Pre-treatment of substrate
- Joints and tiles shall be clean, free from dust, oil, dirt, grease and the like.
- 15kg powder to be mixed with 3,6 – 3,9 litre of clean water. Use a glue mixer on a slow revolving hand drilling machine in order
to avoid mixing air into the grout. Make sure powder, water and substrate are within the recommended working temperature.
- Mix 2 – 3 minutes to a lump free mass.
- The grout is now ready to use and can be applied within 1 – 2hours after mixing.
- The grout shall be worked properly into the joint with a rubber spatula or grouting trowel, which is drawn diagonally over the joints. When the grout in the joint is surface-dry but still workable, the excess grout on the tiles shall be loosened with a moistened padmaster/sponge. The tiles surface is then cleaned with hard wringed sponge/wash boy and the grout is finally shaped.
- The grout is after polished and water-film and grout-slurry removed.
- The grout shall be kept moistened for 2 days in order to prevent forced drying.
- After 2 days the joint can be cleaned for possible hardened grout slurry using 7120 ceramic cleaner.
- Dependant of the suction ability and room temperature the grouted tile surface can withstand light walking traffic/load after 3 – 6 hours and maximal loading after 7 days.
- The product contains cement. Working hygienic rules for cement shall be followed.
- supercolour is based on white cement hence the product will without time limit be below limits of chrome content.
- Reference to product safety data sheet.
Storage and transportation
- Transport and store dry. Storage period minimum 1 year from production date in unopened packing and for 2kg plastic bucket
– min. 2 years.
- Density: 1,5
- Product class acc. to EN 13888: CG2
- Application time: 1-2 hours
- Drying time at 18°C
for light walking traffic/ loads: 3-6 hours
Ready for full load: 7 days
- Lowest working temperature: 6°C
- Recommended working temperature: 10-20°C
- (dependant on tile dimensions and joint width): 0,5–1,8 kg/m2
Mira SuperColour Grout Brochure [Download]
No posts found
Browse By Brand
- Dry Heat
- Gorilla Tubs
- Hardie Backer Boards
- Heatmiser Floor Heating
- KGS Group
- Larsen Flexible Adhesives
- No More Ply
- Packexe Film
- Rubi Tools
- Stone Glue from Jolly
- XPS Insulation Board